Boron is a highly researched element in human physiology:
- 3mg elemental Boron
- as amino acid chelate
- Rice flour
- Vegetable cellulose capsule
Current European legislation prevents us from making any useful comment about boron in relation to health. You may however wish to read and evaluate boron research material for yourself. Here are some research terms you may wish to google:
boron bone research (opens in a new window)
boron arthritis research (opens in a new window)
boron sex hormones research (opens in a new window)
How much Boron and How Long?
2 - 3 capsule daily or as directed by your health care provider.
- Studies suggest that people under 60 years of age respond to boron within a month.
- Those in their 60s respond during the second month.
- People in their 70s and 80s generally require 3 months.
The Boron should continue to be supplemented.
Boron is an element posessing properties which are borderlne between metals and non-metals.
- Found in varying amounts in diets around the world
- Found in the human and mamalian body
- It is a semi-conductor and
- closer to silicon that aluminium