Add to basket:
Iron contributes to:
- normal cognitive function
- normal energy-yielding metabolism
- normal formation of red blood cells and haemoglobin
- normal oxygen transport in the body
- the normal function of the immune system
- the reduction of tiredness and fatigue
- has a role in the process of cell division
10mg / 50caps
click here to show
Further information about Iron Gluconate may be learned by following this wikipedia link.
10mg Iron (as Gluconate)
Take as directed by a qualified health care practitioner.