Pure Magnesium Carbonate powder to make your own calmag drink. Magnesium contributes to:
- a reduction of tiredness and fatigue
- normal functioning of the nervous system
- normal muscle function
- normal psychological function
- the maintenance of normal bones
- the maintenance of normal teeth ...
- Magnesium has a role in the process of cell division
- Magnesium contributes to electrolyte balance
- Magnesium contributes to normal protein synthesis
- Magnesium contributes to normal energy-yielding metabolism
The Recommended Daily Allowance (RDA) for magnesium, which is far lower than optimal, is 320mg for women and 420mg for men.
This equates to:
- 12 Cups of Broccoli or
- 14 Bananas or
- 20 Cups of Spinach
Magnesium Carbonate powder is an excellent way of providing an optimum bio-available source of magnesium and calcium to the body as a soothing drink at night.
To make your own calmag drink, simply mix:
- 1/2 teasp Mag Carbonate
- 1 tblsp Calcium Gluconate
- 1 tblsp Apple Cidre Vinegar
- Boiling Water
Serving Size 1/2 teaspoon (0.4g)â¨Servings Per Container 210
|Amount per Serving||% Daily Value|
|Magnesium 100mg (as magnesium carbonnate)||25%|
Pregnant women and renal failure patients should seek the advice of a health-care professional before starting magnesium supplementation.