We are delighted to offer you this 100% natural Selenium supplement. Selenium may:
- Support your liver function
- Help you fight free radical damage
- Assist you in fighting viral & bacterial infection
Selenium is distributed throughout the tissues of the body and is concentrated in the kidneys, liver, spleen, testes, and pancreas.
- Selenium contributes to normal spermatogenesis
- Selenium contributes to the maintenance of normal hair
- Selenium contributes to the maintenance of normal nails
- Selenium contributes to the normal function of the immune system
- Selenium contributes to the normal thyroid function
- Selenium contributes to the protection of cells from oxidative stress
Selenium Is Found In the Following Foods
Brazil nuts, poultry, seafood, and meats, oats and brown rice. Our soils however are depleted of selenium, and although these foods concentrate it, selenium content may vary tremendously depending on the soil quality where they are grown.
Selenium is a trace element, constantly required to maintain good health and essential for many biological processes. Selenium is often combined with C and E to further support the free radical scavenging or anti-oxidative processes.
The recommended daily allowance for selenium is 70mcg for men and 55mcg for women. Practitioners often suggest dosages of up to 600mcg daily.
Selenium deficiency symptoms include muscular weakness and fatigue.
Selenium overdose may cause depression, nausea and vomiting, nervousness and loss of hair and fingernails along with bad breath.
1 - 3 Capsules per day - preferably with meals.