- Promotes urination
- reduces edema (especially in the lower parts of the body)
- intestinal gurgling, abdominal distention,
- fever, joint pain, general pain,
- spasms in extremities (hands/feet),
- leukorreah, dysuria,
- lowers blood pressure, skin sores, gout,
- Bell’s palsy, facial paralysis, eye problems,
- floaters, heart disease, asthma.
- May be beneficial for those suffering with Lyme Disease.
Cautions and contraindications:
Not intended for use for children or during pregnancy or when breast feeding except under the care of a licensed medical practitioner.
1 drop per day for 4 days, doubling the dose every 4 days until the full dose of 16
drops per day is reached. If side effects are experienced, go back to the last tolerable dose.
put drops in 1 – 2oz of filtered, organic apple juice to hide the bitter taste.
Stephania tetranda root and organic corn alcohol ~50% VOL, Ratio 1:2
Dosages, indications and any other information contained herein is suggested use only and not to be considered treatment recommendations. Please consult with a health-care provider for treatment of any illness or condition, especially if you are pregnant, breast-feeding or considering treating a child.