Add to basket:
Vitamin B12 contributes to normal:
- reduction of tiredness and fatigue
- energy-yielding metabolism
- functioning of the nervous system
- homocysteine metabolism
1000mcg / 100tabs
click here to show
B12 also contributes to normal:
- psychological function
- normal red blood cell formation
- function of the immune system
- the process of cell division
Healthy red and white blood cells are required to carry oxygen and fight infection.
Symptoms of B12 deficiency can be so severe that they actually mimic senility.